Sunday, March 9, 2025

A.I., my thought on it and Metro...

 

So here's the controversy, to use A.I. or not?

 It is obvious that I use it to generate images for Metro, which has added to the vision, but do I use it to generate other things? And if so, how much should I lean on it?

I must admit that it has been helpful in coming up with room descriptions for my actual sessions (in the current duet campaign I have been running). But I have also been using it flesh-out concepts that I have for Æther City. 

From names to actual mechanics. Sometimes.

And of course I still rely on my own imagination. And I tweak stuff that A.I. generates for me. But, as I see it, our constant push to incorporate A.I. in all aspects of our lives will have dire repercussion if we can't veer away from irresponsibility. And the Robot Wars are coming, make no mistake. So I'm going to try and at least get something out of the deal while I can. 

My only real problem is with the environmental impact my use of A.I. has.

Does this make me a bad person? 

Will this prevent some people from appreciating what I'm creating?

 We'll see.

...but I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A.I., my thought on it and Metro...

  So here's the controversy, to use A.I. or not?  It is obvious that I use it to generate images for Metro, which has added to the visio...